Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OMG... It's Getting Closer...

Well, 5B,
I don't have much to write because, of course, there aren't any assignments or projects to remind you of or anymore field trips. It's all coming down to the last 2 days.... It's been a crazy school year. I know the year started pretty rocky with some struggling with listening and behaviors, but I can honestly say that this class has grown more than ANY class I have ever taught. I've seen some real improvement in so many of you. It's not fun having that end...

OK, I'd better stop the mushy stuff before I start getting all teary-eyed. I'll just stick to a few reminders. Don't forget your snack and drink for tomorrow. Also, think about how you will get all of your materials home with you after school on Thursday. Bring a few extra plastic bags or another backpack, whatever you choose. If you are choosing to get a book at the Book Fair, bring your money for that, too!

Hope your last Wednesday night as a 5th grader is a good one....
Mrs. Sorenson

3 comments:

  1. Mrs.Sorenson im going to miss you i wont ever forget you.Your like FAMILY to me.Your my BEST teacher i ever had.I cant stop thinking about you.IM GOING TO MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( BY:JACEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo 5B! Are you having a rockin summer? Huh, huh? I cant believe schools out already! I miss 5B, but I do know I don't miss geting up at 6:30 to catch the bus! I am bored, so i guess I'm happy because I hav'nt been bored in ages!( not literally) I also miss seeing my friends to! This weekend I went camping and spent the whole weekend riding my bike with another 5th grader. Don't do that, it might seem like a good and fun idea then but in the end it's very painful. I'm so sore it's not funny(okay mabye it's funny to you, but I'm not laughing about it!), it's full of regreat. Speaking of pain, some of you may not know this but I pulled a muscle between my shouldier and neck and the pain is killing! I ask my dad to feel if it was tight and he grab were it hurt the most and was squeasing it! That really hurt! He apoligised and said he forgot that it hurt, but in my mind i was thinking whatever dad. Well anyways it really hurt and i could'nt turn my head that way because it hurt and it was very tight. The kid I was riding my bike with and hanging out with crashed his bike or lost control of his bike 3 or 4 times,and when he was going down a hill his bike just broke out of know were. It was kind of funny, and when he was riding somone elses bike he just about wiped out once or twice. So it was a fun and dangerous weekend I guess. So I just wanted to say I did'nt know how much 5B was apart of my life, how much of my life their in(because you know you take place in my life)or how much Their involved with my life until you guys are gone, and I just wanted you to know that. Oh and 1 more thing before I go, I just want you to konow, no matter what happends, no mater how hard it rains outside, does'nt mater how fare apart we are or how close we are either, we are a family and familys stick together no mater what the world throws at us, we will fight and look after, and protect eachother because that's what familys do and we're a family 5B whether u like it or not!
    I miss u all!
    Peace out my homies!
    Taylor haskovec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.sorenson i miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by:jacey

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...