Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Twisted Tuesday... Started Off Fab... Ended Kinda Drab...

Well, it was goofy start to our day, but 5B showed Fantastic Cadet Pride for our morning activities - P.E., Reading/Social Studies and Writing... Lunch and the Band time went fantastic as well... Then math and planners...WHOA, Baby??  What happened??

You all pointed out what qualities made you "naughty" and "nice" today...So let's try to more points in the "nice" column for Santa's list, okey dokey??

Remember, tomorrow is the DUCT DYNASTY celebration!  I saw some of classes totals for the blue tickets and 5B ROCKED it, BABY!  We earned almost DOUBLE than other classrooms!  So, that is something to truly be proud of!  Keep that in mind as you get the urge to blurt or whisper to others in class or start playing on your iPad at the wrong time or not being on task...ok?  Just a friendly reminder!

I'll know you checked the blog if you WEAR BLUE or CADET NATION shirts tomorrow!  During our celebration, there will be some relay races where I have to race WITH one of my 5B students against other teams of teachers/students!  Who will be my partner?  Who can guarantee a WIN for 5B?  I have no idea what the races are so do some exercises tonight to get ready for the unknown!!

I only have 1 photo from today...I thought it was too great to pass up the opportunity to take a snapshot of it while they working so well together, focused, revising and editing writing... Great examples!  I saw a lot of this with people today in writing!  So impressed!  Keep it up!



Trystin, you will have some pictures to take tomorrow of the fun at the celebration and other times in our day! I'm excited for you to get them in the Showbie app so I will have more to share on the blog from our fun-filled time with our 5B Family:)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...