Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Short and Sweet...Can't Be Beat!

I'll keep it simple tonight, 5B!

Another 2 amazing days back into our regular routine!  Always so proud of 5B!  With iPads going home more often, I'm hoping to see the same responsibility and respect as I have already seen.  Prove you can handle it, ok?!

Those of us who got to go back for Day 2 in 1st grade to help with movie trailers got a lot of work done!  Some of you were on double-duty with 2 1st graders to help.  As you can see, the bonds have already started and everyone seems comfortable.  Cute picture of Hailey and Bella:)

We will see if we can get a bit of time tomorrow to finish up the trailers and air drop them to Mrs. Kuhn's laptop!  She is quite impressed with our help!  Again...Proud, Proud, Proud AM I!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you review the song I had people listen to in writing class today.  Click Here.  Then, the real proof is if you can get the WHOLE CLASS together RIGHT after we do the PLEDGE!  I won't even remind anyone.  I'll just see if you can get it all going without me.  If I'M WAY IMPRESSED with the WHOLE CLASS participating, I may have a little reward:)

Reminders:
3 hour early out Wednesday
iPads come back and book clubs meet (Island for Wed.)
Make up Vault and iMovie for Book Trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...