Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First Post for the 2014 5B Family!

Greetings, new 5B Family!

It's Wednesday afternoon, and I'm getting little butterflies in my stomach about our first day together!  Isn't that funny?  Even I get a little nervous as the TEACHER!  But most of my nerves are EXCITEMENT to see you again, find out more about you and start off a fun new year together!

This is the 5B Blog that you will become VERY familiar with! But I'll get into that later!

Have a fabulous last afternoon and evening of summer!  And if you are feeling depressed about summer ending, just remember that we only have 2 days this week!  That's not so bad, right?

Here's a picture of my son, Isaiah and husband, Jason (Mr. Sorenson who teaches 6th grade!) as we were having a picnic and fishing at Vernon Springs this afternoon!

 Good bye summer... sniff, sniff...













But hello to..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...