Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Great to Get OUTSIDE!

I think most 5B students would agree that it was a relief to be able to be outside today....BUT it was DEFINITELY cold enough out that snow pants, warm coats, gloves/mittens, boots and HATS were necessary!  Too many of you were headed out today with shoes and regular pants/jeans.  As your 5B Mama... I'm worried about you.  If you do NOT have these things, PLEASE come tell me quietly on your own.  I can help you find some.  OK?  Remind your parents that 5B Mama is concerned for your health and well-being.  No need to freeze our toes and nose if we can control it, right?!


Hopefully your math and social studies tests went well yesterday and today.  I know it was a lot of testing back to back, but it sounds like you guys handled it pretty well!  Homework this week should be for those people who are discussing 'Blackfish" and the article for the mini Socratic Seminar.  Be sure you have read the entire article either on paper or online.  If you have Net Flix (I'm jealous if you do...), check with your family to watch the whole documentary, instead of just the trailer I sent you in a link.  Also, art homework is a fun one to brainstorm this week!  Check out these optical illusions to inspire your drawing for art.  Click Here!


Otherwise, I'll know you checked the blog if you come in,  put your turkey on the Smartboard for attendance, go STRAIGHT to your home without CHATTING or LOOKING at ANYONE AT ALL (even if they talk to you, don't give in).  Have a seat and stare at your feet until I come around and I say the magic words, "Tickle Me Elmo."  Then you can look up at the Smartboard.





Oh!  And here's a BONUS way I'll know you checked the blog!  Go to this TodaysMeet link to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...