Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 2, 2015

Good Start to Our Week, 5B!

Ok, I have to keep it short tonight... Am pretty busy:)

Here are a few things to keep in mind...

REPORT CARDS went home today!  Show families and explain the 1, 2, 3, 4 like I did on the Smartboard:)


CONFERENCES are TUESDAY!!  Here are my 5B students who have conferences on TUESDAY, NOV. 3rd!

In case your family needs some help,
use this babysitting service for either
of the conference nights!
2:50   Adyden
3:30   Aidan
3:50   Elice
4:10  Tara
4:30  Chase
4:50  Bree
5:10  Kelsey
5:30  Alex
5:50  Kalob
6:10  Daniel
6:30  Landen
6:50  Kelly
7:10  Joey
7:30  Spencer

YIKES!  Could someone bring me some supper when you come to your conference?  :)  Just kidding!  I'll just be sure to tell my tummy not to grumble as we are bragging about you!

Okey Dokey, Artichokey! That's all for tonight!  I know we didn't count our Fun Passes, but I'll keep them "safe" until we count them in the morning as a class!  We have some Halloween weekend sharing today, an Incredibox from Joey from a while ago and a few schedule things to talk about!

Blog Proof...  Come in and look through your Conference Reflection Photos and Videos on SeeSaw!  Go through them one at a time as you would be showing them at your conference.  Do this ALONE...no one else should be chatting with you:)

See you SOON!
Thanks for a great day, 5B!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...