Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

MONEY MADNESS Today!!

I felt like I was a free bank just throwing money out to all of its customers today!  From the amazing review from Mrs. O from Monday to the Iowa Assessment effort and strategies....WOWSA!  So, incredibly impressed!  Also, I LOVED seeing you all day today!  Sorry you were stuck with me though!

Let's keep it going for our MATH ASSESSMENTS for Wednesday!  Let's rake in some more cash, shall we?!





I'll keep it short for tonight...but there is a PRETTY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
I'd like to share with you regular blog checkers!  The time has finally come for this to happen...
(See if you can figure out from the picture clues what I'm trying to say....)


+












=
Happy Kids...

If you think you know what this means, please WHISPER (REALLY quietly) in my ear what you think Wednesday as you come in...and I'll give you a paper that will be sent home explaining to families the news:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you do the above!  Get a good night's rest for another day of great strategies!  Share with you families what your goal is for the reading test and what rewards YOU may earn!

Also, be sure to enjoy this AMAZING weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...