Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thanks for the Serious Discussion

5B, I'm quite impressed with the discussion we had today about the items that have been missing throughout the year. I appreciate all of your ideas and suggestions. Let's just work together to always do the right thing and help each other to make better decisions.

Class time seemed better today, with less chatting and more working. So, please keep it up! Let's give 100% effort each and everyday! That's what 5B is capable of! I know it because I've seen it!

A couple reminders... and heads-ups...
1) Let's not forget Star of the Week this Week... Be sure to look at ALL of the qualities we listed above the Smartboard and choose the student WISELY and HONESTLY. We want to celebrate our classmates who are role models each and everyday! I know we have several of them!
2) Friday is one of my meetings in the morning... so I'm looking for 5B to prove themselves as respectful, responsible and enjoyable students for our substitute.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you come up with a short poem that celebrates Earth Day. It doesn't have to be amazing, just a little rhymer that will make the class think or smile! Write it down, so when I ask the class what day it is, you raise your hand and share your poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...