Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Week of Summer Already?

Hidy-Ho, 5B!

I have no idea if anyone will be checking the blog this summer, but I thought I'd still send out happy summer wishes to everyone. I read comments from Taylor and Jacey saying they were missing 5B. I am, too. Don't get me wrong, I'm REALLY enjoying fun in the sun, sleeping in and no homework, but I do miss my 5B Babycakes! So far, I've seen a few of you already enjoying your days of summer. I've seen Angela, Lexus, Allison and Tami all at parks so far! I hope to see more of you around.

I wanted to remind people of the Family Fun Night (like the one in May at Kessel) that will take place tomorrow, Friday, June 3rd. It should be lots and lots of fun like the last one. I heard there would be even more fun bouncy houses and obstacle courses! I'll be there for sure with Isaiah. Hopefully, I'll bump into you, too!

If anyone is planning to have breakfast or lunch at the high school, leave me a message, email me or leave a comment on the blog. I'd love to stop by and see people from time to time.

Well, I suppose I'd better get my little guy ready for his bath. All this summer fun gets him FILTHY! Hope your enjoying summer! Thanks again to Taylor and Jacey for the very nice words!

Miss you guys,
Mrs. Sorenson

3 comments:

  1. Sup 5B?! R u guys enjoying your summer so far? I think this summer is going to be a very long and hot summer! Mrs. Sorenson I saw you at family fun night but you did'nt see me because I had to watch my little sister Kaitlin so I could'nt go over to you and say hi, but I bet you saw Autumn?! I was with her!( that probably does'nt surprise most of you does it?! I did'nt think so!) I miss 5B, but I'm loving the freedom! Well don't get me wrong, but who does'nt love the summer freedom? Please protest I beg of you if you don't like the summer freedom!? You guys all know me and how I love being bored well, let's just say this summer it's impossible for me to be bored with my dad around naging on me to do this and that! uhhhhhhh! Like my dad always tells me " School's the vacation, and when school's out, that's when your vacation ends and the real works starts." I never knew what that meant, but now iI think I'm ketchiing on. But I hope all you guys and gals are having the time of your life this summer, because than at least someone is! Oh and while your having fun in the sun, could you have fun in the sun for me too?! Pretty please?! Pretty please with a cherry on top? Well,I'll see hopefully most of you around! Bye 5B, I miss you guys!
    I'm out of here!
    Peace to all my homies!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Sorenson I have some updates for you on the Hunger Games Movie! Josh Hutcherson will play Peeta, Liam Hemsworth as Gale, and Jennifer Lawerence as Katniss! That's all I know of right now! How's the readind going Mrs.Sorenson? Are you on Mocking Jay yet? Yesterday, I just got done reading it for the 11th time!
    I miss you!
    Bye!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. im allmost done with mockingjay! abbie

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...