Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Wacky Week

Hey, there 5B Munchkins! Hope you had a good weekend. I'm sorry I didn't make it to the basketball tournament on Saturday for a few of you who asked me. We are doing a remodeling job in our bathroom, so I wasn't able to get away. Hope things turned out well for everyone! I guess I'll find out on Monday at school.

We'll only have 3 "normal" days this week, unless there is bad weather on its way. Remember the following events:
1) Wednesday, Feb. 24 - 3-hour early out
2) Friday, Feb. 26 - Play at UNI, bring own lunch and dress up for the occasion

You also have a social studies test this week, and your writing piece #3 is due published next Friday, March 5. And, if you're looking for something more, remember you can help research ideas for our Wii idea. So, anything you can find, let me know I'd be happy to take your suggestions!

If you checked the blog this weekend, do me a favor and follow these directions. Use your finger or a marker to write your FIRST and MIDDLE name anywhere on the Smartboard when you come in. Don't tell anyone why or what you are doing. Do it quickly without any explanation.

Thanks!! We'll see who is checking the blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...