Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, December 12, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Well, 5B, I guess winter has SURELY arrived! Hopefully everyone has stayed warm and didn't get stuck anywhere because of the bad weather any part of the weekend. We were supposed to go to Rochester and Kasson this weekend, but NOPE, not happening with the cold and roads.

Let's just hope this weather doesn't get in the way of our Big Blast on Tuesday! So, if we have cold and messy weather on the weekends, I guess we'll just deal with it, right?!

This week is going to be an extremely BUSY one with finishing up so many different projects and getting ready for extra activities.

Here's your heads up for the next week and a half...
Throughout the Week - Finish up "Cresco Care Cards" and get them sent
Rest of Week - Finishing up Big Computer Projects
Tues., Dec. 14 - Big Blast in afternoon - no Group Band
Fri., Dec. 17 - Book Clubs must be completed, Computer Projects must be completed

Science and Soc. St. tests???
Math work and tests??

Mon., Dec. 20 - Talent Show in A.M., movie (if we earn it) in P.M.

Tues., Dec. 21 - Round 3 Think Fights for any groups that are still in the competition!!
Wed., Dec. 22 - Last Day, 1 hour early out!

So, as you can see, the next week and a half is jammed packed with events. Keep our chatting down, our effort/responsibility at 100% and our attitudes positive! Let's finish up 2nd quarter and 2010 with a "Yeah, Baby, Look at me shine!!" **I'll know you checked the blog if you whisper in my ear the 3 reminders I just wrote above that are highlighted in orange.

1 comment:

  1. I cant belive we dont have school tommorrow! I spent the whole day shoveling snow! My little sister had a friend over and my dad drove him home,it was like 8:00 and it was very hard to see out,but my dad is a very good driver. So anyways,he couldn't see. It usally takes us 10 minutes to go to Protivin and back, but it took him 45 minutes! We were glad to see him back safe! My steer hates the snow. I spent half of my day brushing the snow/ice off of him!I had a busy day and now i'm baking cookies & frosting them,( they taist good) I was realy looking forword to school tommorrow but no that nasty snow runied everything. My mom was planing to go Christmas shopping for our Haskovec family Christmas, so now she has to go on Wed. Well gota go!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...