Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gone Again... Sorry!!!!!!

OK, 5B, I forgot to tell you on Friday that I would not be in our classroom until 10:00 on Monday morning. I have to be at a meeting for a new computer program that we get to use in our classroom, which is awesome for us! However, that means I have to go to a training on it to be able to show YOU how to use it! With the craziness of the week, I forgot to tell you about it. So, I'm sorry that I'll miss you right away on Monday morning.

If you see or chat with ANYONE from 5B, please let them know this and tell them they should NOT come in to check the blog because a sub will be in the room. She will not be able to meet with students. Your sub until 10:00 a.m. is Mrs. Mahr. Mrs. Hartberg will be in helping out during literacy again, so things will go great, I'm sure!!

Ok.. so here's your crazy schedule for Monday..
8:45 - 9:25 Literacy - no P.E. today - finishing up computer projects, book clubs, etc.
9:30 - 10:00 Math
10:05 - 10:35 Science Test!
10:40 - 12:00 Talent Show!!! Bring on the singers, dancers, magicians, etc.! Have your props, music, instruments, etc. with you!!
Lunch/Recess/Mentoring - Anyone not done with computer project should stay in!
1:00 - 2:30ish?? Movie at the High School!
We'll see what we have left for time when we get back!

So, please pass on this blog message and schedule to other 5B students since they won't be able to come in and check in with Mrs. Mahr. See the schedule again on the Smartboard. The whiteboard will have all of the Literacy Jobs you should be making sure you have done.

Have a great morning, and I'll see you at 10:00ish! Be good, get work done and check your stockings! Santa emailed me to say he was stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to all 5B, and to all a good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...