Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 17, 2010

2nd to Last Monday... Sad but True

I can NOT believe how fast time flies. It seems like we were just meeting at 3rd quarter conferences! My babies are growing up and getting ready to leave me! I'm sure most of you are checking that countdown on the side of the blog, with smiles getting bigger and bigger!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you write down the days, hours, minutes and seconds from the countdown at the time you checked the blog. Show it to me in the morning before we have Mrs. Schmitt share her Wusabi news.

Remember what I mentioned at the end of the day today... getting work done on time and done with 5th grade expectations results in a wonderful and enjoyable day on Friday at our Track and Field Day. If work is not done, is late or is not done to your best ability, you should not plan on spending that morning of with your classmates. (Remember, 3 strikes, and you're OUT.) Hopefully, there will be no need to worry about this set-up, but I just wanted to remind you that the teachers are prepared to follow through with this arrangement. I beg (challenge) you to prove us wrong!!!

A heads up for a few events...
This Week
Tuesday - Piece #4 due
Wednesday - Reading Extra Credit due for Civil War song
Thursday - Math Test, Soc. St. Quiz, Stepbooks due, Math E.C. due
Friday - Track and Field Day with Orientation - school will provide lunches
Next Week
Monday - Memory Piece due on special paper
Tuesday - Thursday - Book Fair
Friday - 3-Hour Early Out (LAST DAY:( )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...