Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Has Officially Started!


Wow... now that my eyes have dried back up and I've gotten ahold of myself, I can take a deep breath and enjoy the fact that summer has begun. I do still have another day to spend at school on Tuesday for teacher workshops and cleaning up the room, but this weekend's weather has given me a wonderful taste of summer fun! I hope all my "former" 5Ber's have had an enjoyable weekend to start off their vacations as well.


I wanted to thank my 5B Babycakes one more time for a wonderful year. You were a super class to teach, and I will brag about you to the upcoming 5B students and your future 6th grade teachers.


I'll continue to share thoughts throughout the summer on the blog. As a 5B student, you have a free pass to always check the 5B Blog, see what's going on with me, the newest class, photos, etc. Oh, and speaking of photos, I'll be putting on a newer slideshow of pictures from the last 2 months of school, so make sure to check back and see if there are any of you in them!!


Have fun in the sun..and make sure to say hi, give me a hug or a high five if you see me sometime this summer! You can also leave a comment for me or the rest of the checkers!


Take care...and signing off the 2009-2010 school year...

Love,

Mrs. Sorenson

6 comments:

  1. Hey when you called me a former 5ber I couldn't believe it. This yr. went by so fast. I know its because we all really enjoyed havong you as a teacher. Is it okay if you right something for your next 5b class if I come and prove I checked the blog. I was babysitting today and it was fun. If you need a backup baby sitter if Elyse and Jeni can't I'd sure be happy to watch the little cutie.
    Bye,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive so far had a super busy summer with my mom going to school to pusue her dream, ive had to ptch in a lot more. I had softbsll today, I have'nt saw my friends 4ever, and today the first thing Kaylie said was " Jezzz have'nt seen you 4EVER." Today talked to Katie and I said " Katie were in Junior High."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so how come im the only one thats comenting ok not at home im actually at my gpas n gmas that live in hayfield in the country my gma is a dog boarding peep and I love to go out and help her out there the dogs or so hard to watch leave after I know them. Theres 1 dog I love to death her name is Minnie the little sweet heart is awesome I call her enie-minnie and I got to paint a dog named claras nails. It was rockn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Ya Mrs. Sorenson Hope To See You Soon :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gggggggggggggggfffffffffff

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...