Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 3, 2010

Bodda Bing, Bodda Boom!

5B has continued their "perfect" streak in the classroom. Teachers can't get enough of them and their yearning for learning!! There have been some isolated situations with poor choices on the playground, but that is by no means the majority of our little munchkins! Thanks to everyone for such wonderful behavior!! As I type this post, I am trying to keep Isaiah away from my laptop. Apparently he has something to say to you all....

m çƒ ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞†g'c , v.c/lv ;/l/CV ./

So there you have it! The thoughts of an almost 1 year old are amazing, aren't they?

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you come up with a "translation" for Isaiah's message above. You can write it on a piece of paper. After the pledge, raise your hand and say, "Isaiah's message is...." and read off your translation to the class!

I also wanted to congratulate everyone (except Anna until tomorrow's class) for a job well done with their commercials. You all "wowed" me! I didn't know what to expect when I assigned you that project, but I am pleasantly surprised! Way to go. Looks like some of you have a future in advertising!

Good luck studying for your puberty test. I'm sure your parents just love studying with you! Also, keep your book bins filled with books you are able to enjoy. We'll finally get some read to self time back in our literacy time!

Have super nights, and we'll see ya'll Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...