Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year....2011!!

5B,
You came in today with the same fun and enthusiasm that I have come to love about you! It was so great to see smiles on your faces and all of the hugs I got! Thanks for making our first day back so enjoyable. I can't wait to continue with great Cadet Pride behaviors and actually get to hear more about your vacations and stories.

You'll have to share with your families what your snowpeople look like. I found them quite entertaining to look at as I walked by your lockers. They are so "you."

Thursday will be a regular day. We'll start right away with social studies and science classes at 8:45, so that's why it was so nice to spend all morning with you today! Man, I missed you guys, your comments, your funny actions and energy! So, bring on more of that energy for Day 2. Often times you're more tired the 2nd day. We'll see.

I'll know you checked the blog either from home tonight or from the Discovery Center in the morning if you write down the BEST part of your vacation and the WORST part of your vacation on a piece of paper (not in your planner). Hand it to me when you come into the room in the morning. We'll see if taking a vacation from blog checking will make you rusty at checking it. Maybe there will even be a little reward for checking it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...