Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Long Time, No Blog, Huh?

5B, I realized as I looked at the last post, it's been a while since I last wrote on the blog. Shame, shame, you know my name! Sorry.... Last week was a pretty busy week, with report card work and working on our technology projects. I think this week will be a bit more relaxed. Well, I hope so.

I wanted to thank all of the kids and families who were able to make it to the Spring Open House. I loved watching the kids show their parents their tech projects, the Smartboard games, etc. It was great to have so many people in for such a fun and relaxed evening. So, thank you again!

Also, I wanted to remind kids and families that report cards for 3rd quarter will come home on Monday. It's hard to believe we are starting the last quarter. In a few short weeks, I'll be saying goodbye to my 5B Angels (ding)... Tear drop... Well, since it has to come, let's make it the best quarter yet!

Reminders for this Week...
Book Fair - Monday from 8 - Noon Only
Book Club Pages and Coffee Talks - if anyone wants to donate juice, feel free... we're drinking it as fast as it comes in:) Thank you to Ryan and Adam's families for helping us out!
Science Quiz
Finish Tech Projects - Share on Wednesday

I'll know you checked the blog if you can name the 5B student that has been Cartoonized to the right of the blog. Write the person's name on a post-it note. Make sure YOUR name is also on it, and I'll be giving you a little treat for your proof of checking the blog!

See you Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...