Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, March 13, 2011

No Team Winner Yet???

Hey, there, 5B Babycakes!
I hope your weekend went well. I missed you Friday. Luckily, I saw a few of you after school as you were walking out of the building. I was excited to hear which Cadet Pride Team won the first week, and it sounds like there was some confusion. I actually know who won because I counted all of the points on Thursday night because I couldn't wait to see! It sounds like there were some missing tickets on Friday. I won't tell you who won on the blog, but I will announce it Monday after attendance and pledge! I'm curious which award the winning team will choose!!

Don't worry if your team didn't win this week. We've got another week ahead of us! Who knows who will take on the Cadet Pride Winner of the Week Title this Friday! I even saw some new tickets up on the bulletin board when I stopped in this weekend! Great job earning tickets while I was gone!

I'll be sending home a note Monday for some events coming up the rest of this month, April and May, but I'll list a few of them below.
All This Week - Coffee Talks! Be ready to share, have your pages read and thinking page done!
Wednesday, March 16 - 3 Hour Early Out
Friday, March 18 - Spring Open House 6 - 7 p.m. - show off Tech Projects

I'll know you checked the blog if you can tell me in which country has an earthquake and tsunami taken the lives of almost 90,000 people. If you haven't been watching the news, then check the link to the right of this post. It's labeled, "Earthquake and Tsunami".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...