Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wacky Wednesday Over!

5B,
I know today was quite a goofy day for a schedule. Only 15 minutes of literacy class?? That's crazy! At least tomorrow will be normal for us. The Cadet Pride Teams are REALLY fighting for this week's win. I haven't seen so many blue tickets for any of the teams! Way to go! Let's see who takes on this week's champion role! I love seeing so many of you mix up with other friends. One of your classmates even told me after school today, "I'm really getting to know my team. I used to just hang out with ******, but now I am learning about more people." That was a fantastic comment to hear! I am seeing everyone really look out for each other, too, whether it is for homework or Cadet Pride behaviors. Thanks for being such a thoughtful, caring bunch of students!

Here's your chance to prove you checked the blog. Come up with words that describe the qualities of a true FRIEND. Do it like this...
F is for ....
R is for...
I is for...
E is for..
N is for...
D is for...
If you prove to check the blog, I'll send YOU and some other blog-checking friends up to lunch before the rest of the class!

Oh, I'm also putting the "Draw My Thing" link on Stumble Upon Favorites. If you're at home, you'll be able to play it. Let me know if you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...