Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tiring Week...

5B,
I don't know about you, but I am feeling soooooo tired this week.  I don't know if it's the "out of routine" work in literacy with planning and setting up for our play or what, but boy, I definitely feel whooped at the end of each day.  The scenery and props are looking great, and that's after only 2 days!  We will do a bit more tomorrow, but I think we're moving pretty fast.

My only complaint about how the last 2 days have been going is how messy the room has been left at the end of the day.  Today I found candy wrappers, bandaid wrappers, paper scraps, markers, crayons, homework, and many more items left on the ground.  The papers on the coffee table were scattered everywhere, along with other items.  I know this because I spent about a half of an hour cleaning up these areas after school today.... I'm feeling like my house (with a 2 year old) is a lot like our classroom of 5th graders..... Hmmm... Any ideas on how to solve this little problem??  Hey, I do! I do!  How about we clean up more carefully, and anything we move, we put back! Yippee for my amazing and original ideas!!!  Betcha you couldn't have thought up something as marvelous as that, huh?  So, let's see if we can improve in this area tomorrow, OK?

Reminders...

1)  Parents sign up for conferences online (or for any questions at all, just call 563.547.2300 and ask for Linda to schedule the conference for you)
2)  Valentine's for next Tuesday (totally optional)
3)  Memorizing parts for play (add your own actions, too!)
4)  Note to return from parents about concerns (bring back by Friday)

I'm guessing you already noticed the fish at the top, right of the blog.  It's too cool!  If you move your mouse around in that area, the fish will follow it thinking it's food!  If you click anywhere in the box, it will leave "fish food" for them and they'll get all excited!  Funny!  This will be your way to prove you checked the blog.  Tell me which colored fishy is your favorite!

Oh, and Senorita Rachel emailed to say she's free tomorrow (Wednesday) for a Skype session with us.  She'll have more photos from Spain for us to discuss!  Always something new to learn, huh?!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your Content I had a wonderful experience ❤ loved the good work but I'll really appreciate it, if you could check my site on My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...