Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ready for Four Fantastic Days??!!

Hey, 5B, I'll keep it WAY short tonight!  There's no Flipped Classroom work tonight!  I decided to let you off the hook:)

Hope your weekends were A-Okay!  Mine went fast!  I think I saw about 1/2 of you somewhere or another this weekend??  I had my nephew and niece come visit this weekend, and Isaiah and his cousins put on quite a puppet show!  I'll show it to you on Monday:)

Reminder:
***Hat Day (for $1 to wear Thursday) OR Hat Week (for $3 to wear all week long) - bring money and give to me in the morning!
More Reminders:
1)  Three Days Coffee Talk - moved to Monday for Kelsey:)
2) Make up IA Assessments for a few, but the rest are ALL DONE!!
3) Any blue slips from Cadet Academy should be returned so there's not another visit on Monday:(
4)  Wednesday - 3-hour early out
5) Thursday - IA Assessment Auction with tickets earned from testing and strategies used!
5) Friday and Monday - NO SCHOOL - enjoy Easter/Spring break

**Oh, thanks for the juice last week, Delaney and Rachel!  If your family can donate juice for our "Coffee Talks", bring it in and we'll be sure to say thanks!!!

I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me what Isaiah's sock puppet's name was... After you see the video of the play, you'll totally get why it has this name!

See you with a smile on your face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...