Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Super Duper Day to Start off the Week!

5B,
Great job today!  Getting into reading rounds right away AND excellent effort and work on your first IA Assessments!  3 down.. just a few more to go:)  Each day, start off fresh and come with the same effort and attitude as you did today!  I was so impressed with what I saw today!  Keep it coming!  Tomorrow you'll have a Reading one, and then a "practice" one.

It's a short day AGAIN, so we'll stick with literacy again.  I know Mrs. Halverson and Mrs. Wilson miss you, but I guess I feel lucky to keep you with me:)  Remember, we did reinstate the gum-chewing rule in 5B, so you are welcome to chew gum under the rules we established.  

Also, we have COFFEE TALKS starting again!  Yeah!  I love the discussions and thinking that explode during these!  Remember your coffee cup (if your parents ok it) and any possible juice to donate for our discussions.  It would be quite helpful:)  If your family cannot or chooses not to, of course, that is totally fine.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight IF you follow the instructions on this QR code below!  If you need an iPad in the morning, ask Mrs. Vandervort in the Discovery Center for one.  If she doesn't have one, than come on down to borrow one from our room:)


2 comments:

Share your comments...