Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Well, were you right about today?

I was guessing no school, but you just never know.  I got some more house work done!  I hope people had a chance to jump onto the World Education Games for Math today!!  If so, that is awesome!  Tomorrow we'll have you participate in more Math (if it is still going) and maybe even the Science ones!!

Wednesday will be a crazy day with World Read Aloud Day, special readers, plans to ooVoo and more World Education Games to compete in!  I also want to share your new reading groups with you!  Yeh!

If it's a 2-hour late start on Wednesday, please come in RIGHT away... (anytime between 10:00 - 10:15 if possible).  We have a published author, Janet Stevens arranged to read her book. (author of Tops and Bottoms- I'll show it to you in the morning).  She's willing to Skype with us on very short notice - this will be for anyone in the elementary, so we need get packed into the rooms so we have good spots:)

If you took home your social studies stepbooks (I think there are 4 of you), please be sure they get back to school with you, ok?

Also, PLEASE, PLEASE, PlEaSe, pLeAsE, please, PLEase, pleASE, PleasE, remind me to talk about  Friday's BIG event at the high school that elementary students get to be a part of if they choose to!!  KWWL coming to brag about how How-Winn Schools have SpIrIt!!  I'll give you a 20 point ticket if you remind me!!!!!  I forgot to mention it on Monday!  I'll know you checked the blog if you do the same thing as I asked on the last blog - check out Isaiah's video/partner activity and show it to me.  :)

Stay warm...and hopefully you played in the snow a little bit today!!  Perfect snow fort or snowman snow.  Maybe we could have a snow party someday this or next week.  That would be fun!  I'll bring my snowpants, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...