Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Are You Ready for a FULL Week of 5th Grade?

Hey, 5B Angels (ding...ahhhh)!

Well, we made it through 2 days of school, then a nice little weekend break.  This week will be the real test!  Can you survive a full week with me?  Muuahahaaaa...We shall see:)

My weekend went by quite quickly!  However, it was still nice to take a teeny break from getting back into the school routines.  I have to compliment my 5B Family for doing such a great job last week getting back into the swing of things!  LOVED your "Butts in the Air" conversations about what that REALLY IMPORTANT WORD.  Look at all these focused students!







Does everyone remember what that word was?  Say it out loud....  Now scroll WAY DOWN to see if you were right and remember it!  We'll keep that word in mind in every single action we do, every day, all year.








Yep, keep scrolling....



















Keep going....





















Almost there....  I know, it's SO much work....

























Ok, I'd better let you enjoy the rest of your afternoon or evening.  I just have a couple reminders for you for this week:
1) Remind your parents about their "Million Words or Less" Homework.  Some of your parents are already done!  I got some emails:)

2)  If you're missing any items from the supply list, bring them as soon as you can.

3)  If your parent(s) have NOT created an Apple ID and Password for you, please have them do so following the note I sent home on Friday.  If they are having trouble, have them call the school at this number:  563.547.2300.  Ask for the Tech Department to help you go through the steps.

4) Get some rest!  It will feel like a long week since we've had such a nice summer break!

**I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if....you whisper in my ear, "So, is there a snack involved in me checking the blog this time?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...