Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fantastic First Day with 5B Angels (ding...ahhhh)

Wow,
Our first day just FLEW.... truly!  It was weird how quickly it was time to go home!  We had a fabulous first day.  I saw a lot of smiles, laughs, sparks of personalities and wonderful Cadet Pride!  I think our Top Winner for the Cadet Pride Kahoot game was Josh, right?  You'll have another chance tomorrow everyone!  No worries!

Not only was it nice to start to get to know our 5B classmates a bit.  We also mingled with our other 5th grade classmates in a fun little Kootie Catcher Get to Know You game.



I feel bad that I didn't take a class picture!  Our day went so quickly!  Tomorrow is already Friday, and I'm sure it will be over before we know it, and here comes the weekend

Here's a little test for you.  I'll know you checked the 5B Blog if you come up to me in the morning (right as you are coming in) and whisper to me your MIDDLE name!  

Have a great night!  I LOVED our first day!  See you soon!

Peace out,
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...