Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wonderful but Wild Wednesday:)

Actually, 5B, you had a great day!  It was just our last 10 minutes that seemed to be a bit too wild and wacky! No worries though... I'm so glad you are a part of 5B and are already showing such great improvement and quick to remember the T.H.I.N.K. and how to show respect!

Tonight will be a super short blog post!  I'm really impressed with how many of you have been checking the blog each night/morning!  Way to go!!  Love the effort and responsibility!

Today's proof to show that you checked the blog is this...

Finish this poem for me and share the your part quietly to me in the morning!... (And poems do NOT have to rhyme, but I'm hoping you will make this one but whatever works for you!)

It's so great to have a class that is so sweet!
Mrs. Sorenson's should give them each a yummy ____________.

Fill in that blank and tell me in the morning what word you chose to put in the blank!

Again, great listening and role models for respect today, 5B!




Miss you!
~Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...