Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Great End to a Busy Week!

5B,
I'm so impressed with how helpful, caring and generous all of you were with your time on Friday afternoon while visiting Country Winds Manor... from having conversations and helping residents with BINGO to painting to serving food to potting plants to laying mulch and picking weeds.  Nobody seemed to care that they were getting soaked to the bone as long as they were helping.  This is the group of 5B students I've grown to respect and adore throughout the year!  Thank you for your wonderful service to others.  I was really proud and inspired by your attitude and effort all afternoon!

Let's keep that same amazing approach towards yourself this week to finish off your last FULL week of school as a fifth grader and 5B Family member (we are family).  AHHHHHHHHHHHH.  I can't believe I just wrote that... last full week together!?!  The more routine we keep this week, the better we ALL will do!  I'll try to keep the waterworks turned "off" by staying in a regular schedule, and you do the same by ending your work working HARD, staying FOCUSED, and T.H.I.N.K.ing before anything else!

Ok, now for blog proof!  I heard from another student that poor Landen ran into a bit of a problem this weekend.  Whether you've talked to Landen yourself or not, I want you to find out what he did (what happened to him).  If you didn't chat with him, find him on the playground Monday morning and ask!  Then, whisper it to me as you walk in on Monday morning!  We have to look out for our family members!

Don't forget to keep track of those Cadet Dollars!  We'll continue using them (or losing them - oops!) for a special end of year activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...