Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Last Sunday Night Blog.... EVER....

OK, 5B,
We are now to the point where I absolutely can't believe how quickly our time together has flown by us.  Do you remember this?
This is our first day selfie!  We are minus one student here - Elice didn't join us for another day or so, I think, but I can remember this day so easily.  There are so many memories made in a year together that it is difficult to prepare for the goodbye.  I know summer is VERY exciting to look forward to....
but I don't want to fly by the next 2 1/2 days without letting all of my 5B Family know how special of a year this has been.  I'm feeling pretty weird about not having a "family" of my own next year.  You guys are my FINAL 5B Family.... Sniffle, Sniffle, Tear, Tear, Sniffle, Sniffle... I need a kleenex!

OK, that's enough mushy stuff for this blog.  Don't worry, there'll be more...  :(

As for MONDAY...
Memory Books should come to school
Last day of switching classes
Cleaning out cubbies/lockers (bring plastic bags if needed)
Camp Read S'More 2:30 - 3:00 PARENTS ARE INVITED (bring note on Monday )
READ just a FEW MORE to see if 5th GRADE CAN WIN!
Last P.E.
More reading from Mick Harte Was Here


Last Sunday Night/Monday morning Blog Proof....  Come in and get ALL materials ready for classes.  THEN, come see me and tell me....

"YEP, my Hall of Fame paper is IN"
or
"NOPE, I'm going to go work on it now!"

Have a great last weekend during the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...