Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Last Blog Post..... EVER for 5B's Family..... Sniff, Sniff, Tear Drop...

Ok, here it is...  I can't believe it's the end of our time together, 5B.  When the year started, I thought there was no way we'd be able to turn 29 students into a structured, focused, routine-following, line walking, respectful group of kids that we call our family.... You continue to prove yourselves through and through...

Today was a lot of fun with the morning videos, reading from Mick Harte Was Here and then the time at the park.  The pizza party was a HUGE SUCCESS!  The money that families donated was only $2 off of what the total cost was for all 12 pizzas!  That is PERFECT! Thank THESE families for donating....
Ashton's family!
Elice's family!
Aidan L.'s family!
Landen's family!
Daelyn's family!
Vince's family!
Britain's family!
Spencer's family!
Kelsey's family!
Haley's family!
Bree's family!
Ben's family!
Sawyer's family (we got 3 free PIZZAS thanks to their coupons!)

It just goes to just that we all really do step up and want to do something special for each other!  Be sure you tell your parents that not ONE piece of pizza was left out of 144 slices today!  WOWZA! That's a WHOLE LOT of PIZZA!  Congrats at making your Fun Pass Goal! 

I need 2 sets of blog proof tonight....
2)  Think about some of the items from our classroom that you may be interested in taking home with you...
Examples:
Ebony...
Lincoln...
Video Chair....
Books....
If there are things you think you want, talk to your families and see if it's a possibility!  

As my last blog, I want to be sure you know what I'm truly feeling at the end of an amazing year, with truly special, wonderful kids like you....


As I write this, I have tears dripping from my eyes down my cheeks.  It has been such a fun, memorable year.  You all make every day so special.  I don't know how I'll be able to say goodbye.  Maybe bring some extra tissues....  

With all of my love, support and best wishes to every single one of my 5B Babies....
Landen
Elice
Kelsey
Ayden E.
Kaydence
Britain
Kairi
Daelyn
Kalob
Tara
Joey
Brian
Kyle
Aidan L.
Vince
Ben
Kelly
Alex
Spencer
Ashton
Quinzey
Sawyer
Elyse
Bree
Kody
Daniel
Haley
Camden
Chase 
and Mrs. K....

Love You and Miss You...
But Never Forget You,


Your 5B Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...