Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rested Up for a Full Week?

Well, it's Sunday already. I've enjoyed resting a little bit after our first 2 days of school. 5B students definitely have energy and excitement for school. I'm extremely impressed with the behaviors, respect and listening I've seen my 5B students exhibit. Way to go, 5B Blobs! Of course, I'm hoping all 5B students explain the "blob" thing to your families so they don't think I'm being rude.

I'm excited for the students to start a full day of switching so they can get to know the other teachers better. I'll miss my little angels while they are in math, social studies, science and word study, but we'll have a group hug when we get back to homeroom.

I enjoyed my first 2 days of school. There were lots of laughs and smiles. I hope that continues for everyone. Thanks for a great beginning to the school year, 5B!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...