Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Technology is Fabulous..... when it works...



I'm sitting in the same technology class as Monday. I have now updated my class webpage with newer techniques and information. But, boy oh boy, have I been frustrated getting things to work out. Just when I think I have things the way I want them, something goes wrong or shows up silly. This class is reminding me that technology truly is exciting and motivating, but it will also cause much stress and annoyances at times. Kids, remember to have patience when working on any type of computer at home or at school. Take a deep breath and come back to it later. Your teacher will need to practice this, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...