Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Summer

Well, we're about 2 weeks out from school starting. I'm feeling excited for a new school year like always but sad to see summer go. Having time this summer to get to know my new baby boy, Isaiah, has been wonderful. So, I'm guessing parents have the same torn feeling about the end of summer in their households. Always a happy and sad time of year! I've been in the classroom a few times to start putting our room together, so that gets me motivated and energized! In fact, I'm in a class right now as I type this blog entry. I've been updating my school web page, learning about blogs and wikis, and trying out pod casting. Technology is so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...