Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why I am a Teacher....

There were several different comments made today that would give any teacher a warm, fuzzy feeling inside...
"Do we have to go home?"
"It's time to go already?"
"But I don't want to stop writing."
"Why don't we get to Read to Self today?"

And the one that tops them all...
"I like working on our timelines in social studies because we don't have to learn anything."

Today was a definitely good day for me as a teacher, to hear such positive comments about the school day. It's obvious that some students don't even realize they just might be learning something AND having fun at the same time!! Who would of thought?

Another warm fuzzy feeling I get is when I watch a particular YouTube video of a group of students singing their hearts out for a teacher. Kids, if your parents say it's okay, visit the link below and tell me your thoughts about the video tomorrow in school!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2p5augniQA

Have a great night... See you for a goofy schedule tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...