Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 19, 2009

EXCITING NEWS!!!

After 5B students left today, a rather large box was delivered to our room. I'll give you a few hints about its contents...
1) it's educational (yeah, I know, boring!!)
2) it's heavy
3) it's hanging on our classroom wall
4) it's NOT dumb!!!

Any guesses?? If you didn't figure it out, I guess you will have to wait until tomorrow to see!! But I have to say that I had a difficult time staying on task as it was being put up this afternoon!! Yeh!!!

Other news...hmmm... Well, today was a quick but good day. Kids, the "character" you built today is something I'll be looking for especially this week since we are celebrating Character Counts week. Don't forget to wear green and/or sunglasses tomorrow. If you read the note clearly, your sunglasses can be worn TO school and AT RECESS. I wanted to point that out in case some of you didn't read closely enough.

The rest of the week follows a normal schedule, and I have to say that last week was one of 5B's best weeks. I think it was due to a normal schedule and structure. So, keep up the fabulous attitudes. Some of us may need to put more effort into our indivdual goals, specifically playing with items and looking at the speaker, but as a whole, 5B is quite impressive!! Way to go, Top Dogs!!!

The results for the last poll ended up 100% for Reece's Peanut Butter Cups. Check out the next poll. See you tomorrow...Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...