Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, October 5, 2009

Super Day in 5B!

I don't know if it's because we're tired on Mondays or what, but 5B did a great job listening and showing respectful behaviors today! Keep it up, my TOP DOGS..ruff, ruff, ruff. Hopefully you remembered your homework for both math and social studies today. Also, check out those books in the book orders since we didn't get a chance to go through them very much.

Not a lot to report today, but just thought I'd let you know how proud I am of all of your efforts for being such great students and classmates to each other!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you do me a nice but nasty little favor. A dear teacher friend of mine has a birthday tomorrow. She doesn't want to make it a big deal, but I think it's important to celebrate birthdays! So, my favor is this... whenever you see Mrs. Kerian tomorrow, say this phrase to her, "40 and still lookin' fine!" But of course, say it with some pizzazz!!! She'll be mad at me, but she'll know I'm doing it because I care!! Can't wait to see how she reacts! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...