Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What a Wednesday!

Today kinda went by in a blur. I miss seeing my 5B Baby Cakes all morning. The new Smart Board was fun to test out this morning, even though some students were a little daring with their drawings!!!! You know who you are! Hopefully we'll get more time to work at it/on it tomorrow. Today went by so fast that we didn't get a chance to share our "Warm Fuzzies" from the character counts cards AND I didn't get a picture of all of our crazy socks!! Grr... I just wish I could see my 5B darlings more than I do. Well, what are we to do? Nothing, I guess. I just wanted you to know that I do miss you and wish we had more "extra" time together. Thanks for a great day today, 5B. There were SEVERAL character counts cards, so we'll share them right away in the morning. Don't forget to be voting for your Star of the Week. Votes must be in by the end of the day Thursday!

I found a few games online and thought it might be fun to try on the Smart Board tomorrow. I'll check them out more and you can see what you think in the morning! Have a great night. Remember - red and/or purple for caring & citizenship tomorrow, and see what you have for clothes donations!

kjhnunu (That was "hi" from Isaiah)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...