Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Friday, August 6, 2010

Is It That Time Already?

My goodness, time flies when you're not doing school work, huh?! I can't believe it's August already, and school is just around the corner. I meant to post more messages this summer, but obviously the time has just slipped by me.

I have enjoyed reading comments from "former" 5B babycakes. I appreciate your sharing and thoughts. I think Kelsey is trying to make me cry again with her last comments!!!! Don't worry, I'll be stronger this time around!

I hope everyone is having super summers and chances to see friends and family. I'm guessing you'll all be suntanned and full of 6th grade attitude when I next see you!! Just remember your 5B Mama still thinks of you and will see you in the hallways ready for a smile or hug!!

Take care, Munchkins!!
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...