Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fun Day with 5B!

5B,
I hope you enjoyed today as much as I did. I thought the day just flew by. I have quite the little bakers to recommend jobs for one day. Please make sure to thank your families for donating the ingredients to make such tasty treats! Also, I loved the participation in the
Interlude Dance during the exercise time. The video that was taken of the 5th grade dancing will be shown on Thursday and maybe even posted to You Tube! Wow, you're famous! I'd say, from start to finish, you WOWED me today, once again!

I'm trying to get the pictures I took from today posted on this blog. So, I hope you can see some of them.

I'll know you checked the blog today if you write down which picture is your favorite from the ones I show on the blog. I hope to get more on a slideshow, but it wasn't working very well for me tonight.

Thanks again for a great day, 5B. The great teamwork with Rice Krispies, the willingness to help and clean up, all the classwork that was done, all of the newspapers rolled up today, etc. These are the things that make teachers proud of their jobs - Seeing kids become independent, helpful citizens! You make my job so fun and exciting. Oh, also, thanks for the gifts and cards I've received for Teacher Appreciation Week. You and your families are so thoughtful! I'm lucky to have you in my class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...