Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 16, 2011

Work and Play Today!!!

5B,
Today was a great day for both work and play. I just spent the last hour looking through your movie trailers. I am AMAZED at how professional they look. There needs to be a bit of tweaking here and there and some MAJOR editing, but they look truly fantastic. I think you'll be surprised by all of your classmates. All the books look like they'd be AWESOME movies. Let's use our last days to make them the absolute BEST!

I'll know you checked the blog if you check out the game to the right of the this post. Write down how many guesses it took you to complete the game. Ignore any annoying ads that are in the way. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it, sorry:(

If it's nice weather and we get work done, hopefully we can use up more of our recess minutes on Tuesday.

Keep it real, 5B Munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...