Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tear Filled Friday:(

Well, 5B,
I'm hoping everyone had a chance to find some calmness on Friday after our emotional morning with Jason. I'm sure Jason has no doubts about how much we'll miss him. It's too bad Karissa wasn't here to help us say her farewell to Jason. He'll always be a part of our 5B family, like Collin is and now how Desiree gets to join in!

By the time I saw a lot of you at the Family Fun Night Friday evening, it seems most people had gotten a fresh, new burst of energy. I had a blast there. We'll have to make sure we thank the PTO for all of their hard work in putting the games and fun together for us. I think our Rice Krispies were a hit, too!

I'll keep it short today. Hopefully you've enjoyed the nice weather this weekend and given your moms, grandmas, aunts, etc. a hug for Mother's Day at some point.

I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you do the following things for me RIGHT when you come in. I'll have it on the Smartboard too as your Morning Message as a reminder:
1) Get out Soc.St. and Sci. materials.
2) Meet with Cadet Pride Teams and count up your points from last week.

See you Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...