Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 9, 2011

Gladiators Take the Last Win...

Congrats to the Gladiators on 5B's last round of Cadet Pride Competitions! I enjoyed each and every chance to see a team get their reward! Thanks to all teams for making it a good competition and fun opportunities for teamwork!

I saw a lot of blue tickets come from science and social studies today! That's awesome! Let's keep it up and see what 5th grade can accomplish with the last few weeks! Already 6 homeruns?? Wowser! I challenge 5B (and the rest of 5th grade to DOUBLE that number by the end of this school-wide competition! I know you are capable...but can you do it in such a short amount of time??? Bring it on!

I'll know you checked the blog if you check out the website that's to the right of this post. It will give you a sneak-peek at what we're doing in writing on Tuesday. If you check this website, you can bring in ONE item that the website is about. Show it to me when you come in, and I'll let you have it during WRITING class!

Let's continue a great week, 5B! Remember, we have our Nature Center field trip on Thursday. (Layered clothing, P.E. type shoes, water bottle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...