Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Full Week, Coming Your Way, 5B!!!

Hey, 5B, I'm sooooooo pumped because I have 3 new followers from 5B!  Also, Rachel figured out how to post a comment back to me!  You guys really ARE Rock Stars, aren't you?!

I hope you all got some time to rest, relax and get re-energized for a FULL WEEK OF SCHOOL!  Oh, boy, it's gonna be a wee bit tiring at times, but we'll do what we can to make it exciting so you'll want to jump out of bed each morning and say, "Yeehaw, Baby!  It's another day to learn something new!"

I'll keep this first post kind of short.  Here's a little test for you.  I like to see who checks the blog.  **Don't tell ANYONE what you are supposed to do.  I really want to see who are the Rock Star blog checkers over the first weekend.  I'll have a little reward for your fantastic responsibility and trustworthiness, too! 

So, if you DID check this blog, I want you to do this:
1) Meet me at the door Monday morning (Don't come in yet)
2) When you see me welcome you in, whisper in my ear, "Yep, I checked the blog this weekend.  I'm a ROCK STAR!"
3) Then come on in and have a seat at your spot to wait for Kelsey and Delaney to do attendance. 

I'm so excited to start a new week with all of you!  I shared someone's photo of their feet.  Can you figure out whose it is??  I think I know, but not sure.

Later Gators!
Mrs. Sorenson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...