Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, August 27, 2012

Super Monday!

Hey, there, 5B Rock Stars! (neeleelelele)
What a great way to start the week!  I am really getting to know individuals better each time we spend time together!  I can see some excellent leaders, some comedians, some quiet listeners, and some chatter bugs (watch out for the fly swatter:).  But overall, I see LEARNERS!  I love seeing your faces when you are trying something new!

Be sure to ask your families to read those 2 sentences from reading class today!  See if they need your help or a suggestion.  I loved seeing you all put so much effort into reading.  I know we have a few students who are still working on it!  So glad you guys have such great attitudes.

Let's make Tuesday EVEN BETTER than today!  (Is that possible???  Maybe!)  Tomorrow will be your first chance to try out band class.  You'll go check out instruments towards the end of the day.  It should be fun and interesting no matter if you are thinking about band or not.

Please thank your parents for a JOB WELL DONE!  Every single family got their Parent Homework done and handed in today! That's a RECORD!  I've never had that before.  Bravo, families!  I can't wait to read them tonight to find out what perfect little angels I have in 5B with me:)

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you write down what you think Twitter is thinking about all the crazy stuff is happening in 5B!  Put your name on the paper, and hand it to me as you come in on Tuesday morning.

See you soon,
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...