Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to the 5B Blog!

Hey there, my new 5B Rock Stars!

Wow, I can't believe it's the first day of school, can you?  This is crazy.  It seems like summer just started, and boy, it's hot outside still!

Checking our class blog is a great way to remind yourself of things that happened during the day, let your parents know what goes on at school, review things we've been studying, and of course, there are some just weird, funny activities that you might enjoy!

I hope you are having a great first day of 5th grade.  You are showing me what excellent role models you will be for the rest of the elementary, and I LOVE getting to know each of you!

 So let's check out this blog, shall we??

Peace Out,
Mrs. Sorenson


2 comments:

Share your comments...