Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

HEY, 5B REMINDERS: CADET PRIDE
 WE WILL READ SWEAR TO HOWDY AND
DON'T COME TO SCHOOL THURSDAY AND 3HOUR EARLY OUT AND IF U CHECKED THE BLOG FIGURE OUT WHOS IN THE PICTURE AND DON'T LOOK AT THE CARDS.


(This part is from Mrs. Sorenson - down below)
My last 5B Blog of 2012-2013...
It's been a year of laughs... learning...and life memories..  Thank you for letting me be a part of your 5th grade year.  It's been a year I'll never forget.. Global classrooms will change the world... and just think.. You were the start of it!

Seriously... I do get pretty emotional on the last day of school saying goodbye to my 5B Family.  Be nice about it.  If you have ever had a chance to be caring and thoughtful, this would be a good time....

Miss you all...
Tear, tear, tear.... Sniffle, Sniffle, Sniffle.
~Your 5B Family Mama... Mrs.  Sorenson


1 comment:

  1. Best Teacher EVER was Mrs.Sorenson, you were awesome! I would be happy to be held back.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...