Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, June 10, 2013

Final Chapter in Swear to Howdy for My 5B Babies:)

I was glad to see emails and get ooVoo calls about Swear to Howdy.  The last chapter is linked below! I can't wait to see what you think about the FINAL chapter.  Do you like how it ends?  Were you surprised at anything?  What would you have changed?  What did you NOT like?

Here you go!  LAST CHAPTER OF SWEAR to HOWDY!  Email me to let me know what you think!

Also, I have that Technology Conference on June 19, remember.  I will meet with Mrs. Petroski for sure and any of my 5B Angels (ding) from this year.  Only 6 of us will be able to meet.  So, if you are interested, your parents are ok with it, and you are free on Wednesday, June 19 around 2:45 - 3:45 p.m., PLEASE email me and make this plan with me.  Be sure your parents email me, too or give me a call to be sure you are available.  I'll only being chatting with you for about 5 minutes or less, somewhere during that time period.

I hope you are enjoying a teeny bit of sun today!  I see it for the first time!  Yippee!!

Peace Out,
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...