Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, June 3, 2013

Last Monday.... EVER... Tear, Tear, Sniffle, Sniffle...

This is getting serious... we are down to 1 1/2 days of being a 5B Family... I'm start to feel the emotions sneak up on me!  Ahhh...  I always get this way!  Ask any teacher or former 5B Family member!  I get so attached to my 5B Angels (ding), that I REALLY get sad to pass them along to another grade!  Aha!   That's all I need to do!  Just keep you IN 5TH GRADE AGAIN!  Be sure to check your report cards on Wednesday before you leave - the bottom right corner will tell you what grade you'll be in NEXT YEAR... if it says "5th"..sorry, you are STUCK with me AGAIN:)  HEEheheheheheeHHEeee!  (I need Lalo's evil laugh right there!)

Ok.. so for Tuesday...
1)  Wicked Readers:  Memphis, Lalo, Bryer and Daniel!  Yeh!  I've totally loved these performances!
2)  Bring a snack and drink if you choose to for City of Ember.
3)  Bring an extra bag or something if you think you'll need more to bring home materials from desks, crates and lockers:)  Some of you have a scary amount of items in there!
4)  Vault Ceremony from Cresco Bank & Trust!
5)  PBIS Recess and Ice Cream  - You Go 5th GRADE!
6)  Last day of band - bring instruments!

Check out this COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER VACATION! (click that back there!)  I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me the DAYS, HOURS, MINUTES and SECONDS when you checked this link!

Goodnight my 5B Rock Stars... Have a super last Monday night of your 5th grade year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...