Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Last WEEK of 5th GRADE... Tear, Sniffle...

 Wow!  It is just crazy to think we are at this point??!!  I get excited about this time of year, then sad, then emotional, then tired, of course, proud, and many more!  My little 5B Babies are growing up and ready to move on:(  Remember, you'll always be a part of our 5B Family.  So, I expect return visits and emails from you all even when you move onto to bigger and better things, right?!

Before I get too far into the what's coming up, I want to mention how amazing the field trip to St. Paul went!  We had awesome, helpful chaperones that made it possible!  We had students full of Cadet Pride!  And I bet we even learned a thing or two!?  Golly??!  We did miss Carl, but we thought of him often and even got an email from him about how his day was going.  I'll show some pictures right away on Monday morning from the trip!  Fun, fun, fun!

This week will fly by WAY too quickly, so I want to give the major heads up:
Monday:  Last day of switching classes, last P.E., Wicked Readers: Memphis/Lalo, Finish Benchmark Tests (forever!)

Tuesday:  PBIS Ice-cream and recess reward, Vault Bank Ceremony, Coffee Talk, Wicked Readers: Bryer/Daniel, Cleaning out desks/lockers, Still have Band Class

Wednesday:  3-hour early out, Report Cards go home, Final Farewell where Mrs. Sorenson cries....
**There are other events that I am not telling you about.  I always enjoy the element of surprise!!

Also, Mrs. Petroski got me the final music video!!!!  It truly is sooooo crazy awesome!  I've watched it like 4 times, and I just want to see it again and again and again!  You guys did amazing!  I can't wait for you to see it yourselves!

I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me ONE thing you are looking forward to this week.  And NO, it can't be that it is the last day of school.  I'm curious if there's anything on that list of events I have for Monday - Wednesday that you are looking forward to.

So, whatcha thinking?

Happy last Sunday night or Monday morning blog checking:) :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...