Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Missing YOU!!!!!

Well, I'm thinking the absolutely crazy weather is going to take a break, so we ACTUALLY might be seeing each other tomorrow (Wednesday)!  Hooray!  I can tell that our 5B misses each other because the great conversations I was a part of!  See some random comments from yesterday and today by your 5B classmates!  Thanks for those who joined in the conversations.  And if you were lucky enough yesterday, you know even Mr. Carver joined our chat!


I had a great day with my family today!  As some of you know, I was at the LaCrosse Children's Museum.  We had a blast!  Here are a few pics from our day:)  Remember that amazing video of the college student who played all those awesome songs on pvc pipes?  Well, the museum had those instruments!  I tried, but had NO CLUE how to sound like that!  Oh, well!  At least I tried, right?!




So, even though I missed my 5B family the past few days, I have enjoyed doing activities with my Sorenson family:) Did any of you do anything fun with fam?

Ok.. Now, that we'll be getting back into a "routine"....again... I'm complimenting 5B for your amazing behaviors that deal with this goofy weather so well!  We have a lot to get caught up with - especially book club reading! 

I plan to meet with these 3 groups on Wednesday... So please be ready with all pages read and your response pages completed!
Scorch Trials!  (Finally, poor Hunter)
Voyage of the Frog - crazy stuff happened!
Island - I can't BELIEVE the part we had to stop at!!!

If you have a way to contact anyone in your group, can you try to let them know?  Thanks!  Also, remember you have news articles that should be written!  I know some major news about our school days and weather if you forgot to do your work!  

If you have math for Mrs. W. or Mrs. H., please be sure you have this done.  You have had 4 DAYS to complete homework.  If we can't get regular homework done, I'd have to say iPads will no longer be sent home with those students:(  So, be sure you are responsible with these extra days to complete work.  

So... enjoy your last evening of your 4 day weekend, and be ready for 3 days of school!  I'll know you checked the blog IF you come in and CHARGE your iPads right when you get to school  Don't use them in the hallway.  As you come in, take a quick photo of yourself on my iPad.  I'll show you an AWESOME app later on in the morning if you take a picture of yourself, ok?

Thanks again for checking the blog and having TodaysMeet while we were NOT in school!  Such over-achieving, impressive students!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...