Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Well?? Thoughts? Will We See Each Other on Monday?

I have NO clue!  I guess just keep your text alerts on, watch for late-starts and cancellations on the TV, Twitter, the school website, etc.  I know I'll watch closer this time if school does close on Monday.  I don't want to end up at school and realize that again like I did on Thursday!  I did get some work done though:)

I hope everyone's weekends went well.  It seems like whatever day of the week that we are actually at school, it seems like it's a Monday because we are constantly starting over after a late-start, no school or early out.  I brag about 5B all of the time and how well you adjust to the crazy schedules and just picking up right where we leave off with the weather interruptions.  That is a huge compliment!  Keep it up!

Morgan and I saw each other today and thought it would be fun to get a TodaysMeet set up for Monday IF we do not have school.  If 5B students are free, they could all chat with each other to see how life if going?!  I'd jump on as well.  I was thinking at about 11:00 a.m.  If that works for you, visit THIS TODAYSMEET LINK and see who's on!

Of course, if we have a normal day (that's funny.... what's that again?), we will just SEE each other:)

Homework to be thinking of/completing:
Comparative/Superlative Sheet
Math Homework from Mrs. H and Mrs. W
Book Club Reading and iPad Pages Sheets
Bring Back iPads (if you used them this weekend)


I'll know you checked the blog if you watch the video I have below and tell me what it is of?  My family got a little bored on Saturday night and tried this out.  Isaiah is a natural!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...